Home | Services
Our services are backed by a Quality Assurance Service program in every assignment carried out. We have an embedded quality assurance review which is normally carried out by an independent office whose mandate is to ensure that we respond to the clients’ business.
We assist clients to maintain proper books of accounts and accounting system maintenance services. Typically, these services involve, designing an accounting system suitable for the client on the basis of the clients’ industry, support the client in updating data, chart of accounts reviews and balance sheet reconciliations and production of full suite of management reports.
- Accounting systems design, implementation and evaluations
- Development of accounting and operations manuals
- Financial Management information systems and conducting ICT gaps analysis and market analysis for our clients
- Computerization of manual accounting systems to desktop or cloud-based systems.
Under our audit and accounting division offer the following services;
- External Auditing
- Internal Auditing Services
- Forensic & Fraud Audit Services
- Accountancy Services
- Grant Auditing
- External Quality Assurance
M & A audit methodology execution revolves around business and audit risk assessment, effective planning and focusing of resources to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit. This provides the senior management with the confidence that audit of every area of operation is focused thoroughly and effectively.
Internal Auditing Services
With our experienced and technically reliable Internal Audit Services Team we support the management address risks within their organization and develop audit strategy that addresses the objectives of the internal audit on key risk areas within the organization. M&A assesses the effectiveness and structure of Internal Audit departments by designing and implementing appropriate internal control systems for clients.
Forensic & Fraud Audit Services
Our FFAS team handles a wide range of investigative work for our clients. The engagements involve investigations into the financial affairs of an entity and are often associated with investigations into alleged fraudulent activity. We design our programmes to effectively address current issues being investigated and offer futuristic risk embedded solutions when concluding the audits to mitigate future occurrences to such events.
M&A will ensure that the objectives of the grant audit are to ensure that the donor activities have been carried out in terms of the grant agreement. We have in the past responded to the donors by ensuring that we have a reliable and competent team that is able to respond within the shortest time to the terms and conditions of such audit.
Local & International Tax Obligation
Our reputation remains strong and continues to soar, founded on the provision of quality services by our team of Tax Experts. We remain abreast of the ever-changing tax regimes. With our deliberate tax research efforts and staying in touch with a network of professional tax networks and continuous engagements with tax authorities enables us to perform our tax assignments to the satisfaction of our clients.
We perform a set of Tax service for our clients that for which some include but not limited to:
- Preparation of tax (PAYE, Corporation Tax, Self-assessment returns, VAT, WHT) computations for submission to the Income Tax Department
- Advice and representation regarding appeals against tax assessments, tax refunds, tax payments, determination of appeals with local tax committees/tribunals and subsequent correspondence, discussion, etc.
- Dealing with V.A.T registration and de-registration, handling V.A.T returns for various clients, following up repayment cases and other V.A.T advisory services. This includes a detailed V.A.T audit for refund cases and provision of Auditors Certificates;
- Maintaining good relations with the Kenya Revenue Authority.
Advisory & Consultancy
Building on the abundant know-how and knowledge from our years of providing audit, accounting and tax services and supplemented by the capabilities of networks, professional affiliations, at M & A we are equipped to provide a broad range of advisory services to help meet client needs and enhance their efficiency and profitability in sectors they operate in.
As your partners, we are ready to walk with you to ensure you surmount the pressing issues;
- Business valuation
- Business Processes Assessments
- Board Membership Engagements (Technical Expertise Participation)
- Partnership Recruitment and Onboarding
- Merger and Acquisition
- Market Survey
- Business Plan
- Organizational Capacity Assessment
In-House Financial Training
Our experience and reservoir of knowledge has rendered the firm a good Training partner in various areas of Audit and Financial Management. We partner with professional bodies (i.e. ICPAK), Corporates, Local Universities, Experienced Specialist Consultants to deliver high level Trainings to our clients.
Our well researched and developed training materials, training programmes and training manuals are all tailored to the needs of our clients. In addition, we facilitate training based on both formal training and on job training.
We undertake training in some of the following areas:
- Financial Accounting Training
- Risk Management Training
- Grants Management Training
- Board Members Corporate Governance Training
- Audit Committee Training
- Internal Audit Skills Enhancement Training
- Projects Strategic Management Trainings
- Fraud within Procurement Trainings
- Contracts Management Trainings etc.
- Financial Management for Donor Funded Projects Trainings
Organizational Risk Management
We undertake development of risk management profile to clients. This involves reviewing the internal control systems of the organization and identifying the risk exposure to their activities. Risk management is part of the organization day-to-day operations at both board and senior management level. Risk Management is to ensure that organization capabilities and resources are employed in an efficient and effective manner to manage both opportunities and threats. As consultants we shall undertake a complete review of the risk and develop the framework relevant to your institutions.
We help you understand their significance and allocate resources effectively. This focused approach ensures that risk management efforts are targeted towards the most critical areas.
At M & A we conduct well-designed feasibility studies which encompasses historical background of the business or project, a description of the product or service, accounting statements, details of the operations and management, marketing research and policies, financial data, legal requirements and tax obligations.
We evaluate the project’s potential for success; therefore, perceived objectivity is an important factor in the credibility of the study for potential investors and lending institutions, therefore we conduct with an objective, unbiased approach to provide information upon which decisions can be based.
Business Continuity Plan
Our experienced team is dedicated to helping businesses like yours maintain uninterrupted operations, even in the face of unexpected disruptions. With our comprehensive range of solutions, we provide strategic planning, risk mitigation, and recovery strategies to ensure your business remains resilient. Discover how our professional business continuity services can safeguard your operations and enhance your peace of mind!
We offer proactive advisory services to guide you through the process of business continuity management. Our team provides strategic insights, helps you stay updated on emerging risks, and assists in refining your strategies to ensure long-term resilience.
We offer comprehensive payroll management services designed to streamline your payroll processes, ensure compliance, and alleviate administrative burdens. Timely and accurate payroll processing is crucial for employee satisfaction.
We generate customized payroll reports, offering valuable insights into labor costs, employee benefits, tax liabilities, and more.
- produce reports in excel/word/pdf format
- Statistics for all categories of salary elements
- Journals for payroll accounting entry.
- Payroll analysis in fashion desired by client Pay slip generation
- Terminal dues calculations
- Submissions to relevant authorities.
- Payroll tax return(P9)